At Last : Microsoft Forefront Client Security

Many anti-viruses are now in market to use for free or to buy .
In my work IT suggests  Microsoft Forefront client security antivirus and sen us a link to updates regularly .

I loved it because of easiness,simplicity and lightness.
But when  I tried to install it at home it gave me error messages.
After many tries I could install it after installing two updates for Windows and it works now very good.



1- You can Get it From here...( I included Forefront Client Program)  sdrv.ms/TypanK

2- Two Initial Updates sdrv.ms/PYe5Ko

- To Get Updates download the latest definition file go to : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935934 then download Mpam-Fe.exe file,just double click after download then open Forefront and click check for updates.
enjoy...

No comments: