Create a new browser user profile
- Exit Google Chrome completely.
- Go to the Start menu > Run.
- Enter one of the following directories in the text field, then press OK.
- Windows XP: %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\
- Windows Vista/ Windows 7: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\
- Locate the folder called "Default" in the directory window that opens and rename it as "Backup default."
- Try opening Google Chrome again. A new "Default" folder is automatically created as you start using the browser.
If you wish, you can transfer information from your old user profile to your new one. However, this action is not recommended, since a part of your old profile was corrupt. With that in mind, to transfer your old bookmarks, copy the "Bookmarks.bak" file from the "Backup default" folder to your new "Default" folder. Once moved, rename the file from "Bookmarks.bak" to "Bookmarks" to complete the migration.
LINK : http://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome