Error 1327 Invalid Drive E:\ - BlackBerry Support Community Forums


Error 1327 Invalid Drive J:\

I am getting this error message from Install Shield Wizard when trying to unistall/install Desktop Software.  Any suggestions?


Answer

I had a similar problem, except my error message said invalid drive letter D:\. 
Since I have no "D" drive, I right clicked on "My Computer" and chose "Manage".
I then went down to "Storage" and clicked on "Disk Management".  I have
a second hard drive, but it is assigned to letter "I" (dont ask) so I right clicked on
the "I" drive and chose "change drive letters and paths".  Next, I selected letter D
then clicked "OK", then clicked the other "OK", closed out of Computer Management
and restarted the installation.

No problems after that!  After the installation, I changed the letter back to "I" (which
you don't have to do, but it was my preference).

I hope this helps, because it worked wonders for me!!

-Patrick

No comments: