Windows Mobile Phones

A friend of me gave me his Samsung Omnia i900 , Windows Phone mobile  with ver 6.1.
I tried to install many 6.5 Roms to it but finally I wanted to downgrade to it`s Original Firmware,.
Here is how to`s :
1-Search for appropriate Rom for your device and download it.
2-Extract Rom to specific folder anywhere.
3-Power off  your device
4- Run the file you have just extracted (Notice Word Start  is dim)
5-Connect device to PC via USB cable
6-Power on device and wait  (Notice Word Start  is Bold)
7- Click Start  in file you downloaded
8- Device will restart many times
9-When you get a message of  : Job done , It`s OK.
10- Now you can unplug device and use it.

http://myi900.blogspot.com/ A very helpful site for many Omnia i900 Roms

To install the Original Firmware you need:
1-SAMSUNG USB  DRIVER , install it first                 from here...
2-SAMSUNG OMNIA I900 FIRMWARE (Arabic Supported )             from here..

and enjoy....



No comments: