How do I create my own Facebook interest list?
Source : How do I create my own interest list?
To create your own interest list:
- Go to your Interests page and click the Add Interests button.
- Click Create List.
- Search for the people or Pages you want to add to your list using the search box at the top of the page, or use the categories on the left to browse.
- After you've selected the things you want to include on your list, click Next.
- Pick a name for your list.
- Select a privacy setting. Choose Public if you want others to be able to subscribe to the list you've created.
- Click Done.
If you think one of your friends would enjoy seeing the information featured on one of the lists you've created or subscribed to, you can share that list with them:
- Click Home > Interests > More.
- Click on the name of the list.
- Click Share at the top of the page.
Note: You don't have to like a Page or follow a person to add them to your list. Adding things to a list and subscribing to a list are different from liking Pages or following people featured in the list.
'via Blog this'